Event Jobs Singapore
Full Job Description
We are a global engagement and marketing agency that creates human-centric touchpoints that unleash the power of people to deliver innovation and growth. we are helping brands, associations and not-for-profit organisations solve their key people challenges through our core expertise: Live & virtual events, Strategic & digital communications and Consulting & community solutions. We are an independently owned agency, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with a global presence of 60 offices in 31 countries.
The Event Coordinator will have logistical responsibility for several events per year including conferences and meetings of varying scale. This role involves close cooperation with Event Managers and teams, and requires ability to multi-task and take the lead when required, as well as being able to work independently on projects in a high-pressured environment. You are someone who has a passion with seeing projects (digital or physical) come to live and brings a smile to your face. You are a planner at heart but find satisfaction in making an impact being a part of an event or communications project.
- Execute virtual or hybrid programs and lead on-site execution
- Partner with agencies to lead filming and production of content
- Set, communicate, maintain timelines and priorities on every single project through timeframes, status reporting, emails etc.
- Deliver meetings and events on time, within budget and participating to the realization of concepts and proposals
- Participate in production and presentation of proposal to clients (concept, creativity, planning, timeline, budget)
- Communicate regularly with clients including monitoring of client satisfaction
- The Event Coordinator report to the Director of Corporate Division & Assistant Director – Event Operations
- The Event Coordinator works in direct contact with the client, reporting, consulting and communicating in order to ensure that the client is aware and satisfied of the progress;
- The Event Coordinator works in direct contact with the suppliers, negotiating, supervising and working in close collaboration to ensure the success of the event
THE GOOD TO HAVE
- Being technologically savvy and comfortable with using new tools or software will be highly advantageous
- Good level of project management, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent eye for details
- Able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Students will use 6 days of annual leave out of the 7 days of annual leave for MANDATORY back-to-campus sessions. The balance of 1 day will be for the student’s own usage.
MCI is where you can bring your true self to work and be proud of what you do. Join us and make a difference!