McKinsey & Company
SAP Engagement Manager
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll join McKinsey Digital practice in our London office. You will work in small teams of McKinsey colleagues (e.g., management consultants, functional experts, agile coaches, solution architects), system integrators and clients.
At McKinsey Digital, we partner with our clients from the leadership to the front line to transform how they work, integrate technology where it matters most, and help their people embed and sustain these changes. You will be part of a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. We combine the latest technological innovations with deep industry expertise to help our clients create long lasting impact across all industries and functions.
What You’ll Do
You will lead the day-to-day execution and management of large scale strategic S/4 HANA implementations, while guiding and developing individual team members.
In this role, you will create value by accelerating and de-risking delivery of S/4 HANA-based business transformations. You will leverage your functional and technical knowledge to guide the SWAT team to resolve the most complex issues during implementation. You will work directly with clients, usually on-site, enabling you to have ownership of the overall project’s net value, in coordination with an SI partner, SW editor and client.
You will also have the opportunity to expand your horizon by managing other types of core system replacements, and to be at the center of a large-scale industrialization effort on approach and assets.
- Bachelor’s degree; graduate degree or MBA is a plus
- 6+ years of experience leading and managing large ERP projects with a 20+ person project team
- 1+ year(s) of experience in implementing the full lifecycle of S/4 HANA
- Consulting experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of ERP business processes
- Certification in program management including Agile methodology and Activate
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to untangle complex issues; demonstrates logical reasoning and creative thinking
- Excellent communication skills; ability to explain and present complex information and influence business leaders at all levels of an organization
- Flexibility to travel ~60% of the time
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.