McLaren Automotive Ltd
Jump to: Hide
Sales Support Manager
Purpose of Role
The Sales Support Specialist is the central point of contact between central commercial operations and our retailers in the market. You will be responsible for the achievement of vehicle revenue and generation of the daily in-flow of cash, within your region of remit, by managing all vehicle sales and invoicing within your markets.
- Monthly achievement of vehicle wholesale and revenue targets within specific regions.
- Daily cash generation and cash flow management through vehicle invoicing and payment collection.
- Provide Industry-leading levels of customer service to our Retailers, Regions, and wider business to ensure end-to-end sales processes are effectively managed within clearly defined service level agreements.
- Production allocation fill process by region to ensure Retailers achieve on-time delivery of orders and signed off McLaren Special Operations content within clearly defined order deadlines, giving the production a consistent supply of buildable and saleable vehicles.
- Manage late specification changes to orders and their impact on daily cash generation and monthly revenue.
- Manage MSO bespoke customer requests via the retailers and ensure all requests are signed off in a timely manner to meet vehicle production and wholesale forecast.
- Manage the document disposal process per vehicle in your region, to ensure timely vehicle delivery to customers.
- Manage and control payment terms per vehicle within your region to achieve daily cash and monthly revenue targets required by the business
- Distribution and transport method coordination with Logistics teams.
- Achievement of Revenue Recognition targets monthly.
- Completion of commercial documentation.
- Manage all vehicle export and import commercial processes for the markets in your region.
- Management of non-standard orders including direct sales, factory collections, VIP, shareholder, and affinity partner sales.
- Manage new dealer and market setup for Sales Ordering and Revenue Recognition processes within your region.
- Manage implementation and ongoing development of SAP systems within sales operations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Education: Degree-level education
- An automotive operational background is essential
- Previous experience in delivering a monthly wholesale target
- Previous experience in international commercial operations
- Previous experience in managing cash-inflows
- Previous experience in Product Management and Pricing is desirable
- Previous experience in Business Systems including SAP
- A proactive nature with a willingness to succeed
- The ability to understand and translate highly technical, engineering information into a single-minded, relevant customer-facing message
- A winning mentality and drive to achieve outstanding results
- Good analytical skills and the ability to build insights from that data
- Knowledge of low-volume, high-end vehicles is a plus
- International experience and a second language a real advantage
- Resilient, and able to maintain a consistently high level of work under pressure
- PC/Software: PC and Microsoft Office Literate. Highly competent in PowerPoint and especially Excel
- A natural love for, and curiosity about, cars and the automotive market