Business Development Manager
Full Job Description
Base Salary – ₹289,000 per Month
Commission structure Uncapped:
- First-year OTE ₹4,400,000 (₹366,600 per month)
- Second-year OTE ₹ 5,400,000 (₹450,000 per month)
The Energy/Renewables market is currently one of the fastest-growing markets globally, with rising global pressure and investment this is an opportunity that can’t be missed.
My client is looking to expand their B2B Sales team and is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to develop their client basis to their energy-focused services in the Mumbai Region, you would also be expected to retain existing member companies.
You will be responsible for opening an untapped market and eventually managing new and existing accounts.
- 36 hour week
- Private Health scheme available post probation
- Group Life Assurance scheme
- Holiday entitlement available
- Developing and nurturing relationships with new and existing members for my client’s services
- Converting as many leads as possible by proactively identifying and segmenting relevant companies for membership, setting up meetings within agreed time spans.
- Achieve membership targets based on quarterly and annual regional forecasts
The right candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of the energy sector – Oil & Gas
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate with senior members of an organisation
- Strong relationship management skills
- The drive to be a self-starter
- High IT proficiency
- Fluent in Hindi and English
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹289,000.00 – ₹366,600.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Business development: 2 years (Required)
- Oil & gas: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Hindi (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Maharashtra 400601, India
- Health insurance
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.