Full job description
Join our team
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Office Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the office and assisting with various day-to-day operations. This is a full-time position in our office in Krakow.
- Monitoring the level of supplies and handling shortages
- Resolving office-related malfunctions and responding to requests or issues
- Maintaining trusting relationships with suppliers
- Answering calls and handling e-mail communication
- Managing courier duties such as parcels, letters, and other deliveries
- Organizing trips by booking accommodation and organizing transportation as needed
- Greeting visitors and coordinating business events when needed
- Strong English skills in written and spoken language
- Polish as a first language
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Good communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and ability to work in teams
- MS Office proficiency (Microsoft Work, Excel)
- Previous experience in a similar position would be beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in management or administration considered an advantage
What We Offer
- Private medical care (fully covered)
- MultiSport card (partially covered)
- Team building activities
- Working in an international environment
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your CV in English and fill out our questionnaire. We look forward to welcoming you to our Krakow office.
Current Job Openings
Production EditorProduction Editors Krakow
English EditorEnglish Editing Krakow
Assistant EditorAssistant Editors Krakow
Diversity & Inclusion
MDPI provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment, without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, gender identification, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law in every location in which we have offices. Thank you for your interest in applying to MDPI. We value diversity and encourage the very best candidates to apply.
About MDPI Poland
To support and strengthen our constant growth in the world of scientific publishing, we opened our newest MDPI office in Europe, located in Krakow, Poland. We are currently looking for candidates who share our passion for spreading the newly acquired knowledge of today’s scientific community and feel motivated to contribute to open access publishing.
This is also a great opportunity to start a career in a dynamic multinational company which offers various development opportunities to talented, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals. We look forward to welcoming new members to our Krakow office.
To apply for this job please visit pl.indeed.com.