Online Jobs in Dubai
|Hiring Organization||Lenovo Middle East|
|Post Name||MEA – Android Tablet Business Development Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 83000 To AED 85000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable, and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership – a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers, and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us can create a real impact.
Lenovo is seeking an Android Tablet Business Development Manager to join the MEA HQ team in Dubai. In this role, you will be responsible for managing Lenovo’s Android tablet development in the Consumer & Commercial channels. You will work closely with the key leaders in Lenovo MEA & you will be collaborating with the local organizations on a day-to-day basis.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- Develop strategic plans to drive growth, focused on optimizing the overall performance of the Android Tablet business in MEA.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the business including but not limited to financial forecasting, material forecasting, joint business planning with all the stakeholders, and progress reviews.
- Ensure effective communication and results within MEA and with a global organization.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal colleagues, customers, external vendors, and service providers on global and regional levels.
- Conduct regular field visits and business reviews, with sales, cross-functional teams, and customer visits to ensure that programs and messages are being utilized and commitments are followed through.
- Direct the efforts of the product management team and build the winning product portfolio for the MEA region
What you’ll bring/ Position Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience that includes three (3) to five (5) years of successfully running a profit/loss center with a broad understanding of the IT/Mobility business
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
What We Will Offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package