Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Engineer contributes to achieving the departmental objectives by maintaining and repairing the mechanical components and equipment and establishing plans for conducting preventive maintenance ensuring that the whole equipment work with the highest performance on a regular basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establish a plan for conducting preventive maintenance for the machines in coordination with the job stakeholders.
- Conduct tests for the whole machine, ensuring that they work with the highest performance and quality.
- Maintain and repair CNC machines and other machines and equipment in the factory.
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximize reliability and functionality
- Discover the problems in complicated mechanical grids, isolate the issue, and solve it.
- Working with machines, using hand tools, and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
- Look at mechanical grids and evaluate them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly.
- Identify issues and take corrective measures to fix problems with mechanical components.
- Following and maintaining all safety standards and regulations in daily operations.
- Commit to the estimated time frame to repair any equipment, conduct periodic maintenance, and perform testing for the existing machines.
- Conduct reports with the latest maintenance operations to be submitted to the line manager on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a relevant field is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a mechanical maintenance engineer in the wood industry.
- Ability to conduct maintenance and testing for high-tech machines in factories.
- Familiar with the manufacturing environment and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schemes.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to solve complicated issues that have relevance to maintenance promptly and effectively.
- Previous experience in repairing various types of equipment in the wood industry.
- Outstanding time management and flexibility skills with the ability to conduct periodic and preventive maintenance for whole machines in the factory.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.