Jobs in Ibadan
|Hiring Organization||Henkel – EGIL|
|Post Title||Jobs in Ibadan|
|Post Name||Mechanical Technician|
|Qualification||Higher National Diploma, City & Guilds certificate in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 60000 To NGN 65000 Per Month|
|Location||Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria|
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths.
Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Execute preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability
- Ensure all machine guarding, interlocks and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Review of reports, checklists, and other equipment monitoring documents generated from shift for closure of outstanding issues.
- Initiating root cause analysis for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Compliance with occupational health and safety/ quality standards and good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure electrical standards are complied with while executing installation across the site.