Talent Acquisition Lead
MedHealth is a collection of industry leading health, medical and employment brands backed by the capabilities of more than 1,700 health and employment professionals.Our vocational rehabilitation businesses – IPAR, WorkFocus Australia, Kairros, SIS Rehab, Total Workfit Solutions, Benchmark Rehab – support people to return to health and employment following physical or psychological illness or injury.
The Talent Acquisition Lead will be responsible for supporting high performing IPAR Talent Acquisition team.National business, ability to work from anywhere in AustraliaThe Talent Acquisition Lead will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of IPAR talent acquisition strategies and will lead and support team members in executing brand specific plans and activities.Underpinning division strategies will be an understanding of resourcing requirements, external trends, current and future resourcing supply and the TA Lead will be responsible for regular, proactive workforce planning discussions with division stakeholders.In addition to sourcing strategies, the TA Lead will be required to undertake recruitment activities related to specific campaigns and in support of leave and high volume periods.
The TA Lead will possess the following:
- Experience in people leadership
- Experience as a senior recruitment professional
- An understanding of workforce planning principles and a commercial approach to deliver recruitment solutions and practices that support workforce planning requirements
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management abilities
- Agile, resilient and flexible
- Relevant tertiary HR or business qualification preferred but not essential
What we offer;
- Work from Home
- A competitive salary
- Fantastic culture with a purpose and values driven organisation
- A supportive and flexible working environment.
- Career progression opportunities nationally
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Wellness support and EAP
- Discounted health insurance
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.