Receptionist / Medical coder
Full Job Description
- Accounts for coding and abstracting of patient encounters, including diagnostic and procedural information, significant reportable elements, and complications.
- Researches and analyzes data needs for reimbursement.
- Analyzes medical records and identifies documentation deficiencies.
- Serves as resource and subject matter expert to other coding staff.
- Reviews and verifies documentation supports diagnoses, procedures and treatment results.
- Identifies diagnostic and procedural information.
- Audits clinical documentation and coded data to validate documentation supports services rendered for reimbursement and reporting purposes.
- Assigns codes for reimbursements, research and compliance with regulatory requirements utilizing guidelines.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.