Lightfully Behavioral Health
Mental Health Technician
Lightfully Behavioral Health is a growing leader in mental health treatment providing high-quality, evidence-based treatment and innovative, compassionate care focused on total wellness for those struggling with mental health conditions. Lightfully provides treatment on a full continuum of care including residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and virtual services. With current communities providing best-in-class care in Southern California markets, Lightfully is positioned for dynamic and high-paced growth.
Welcome to a behavioral health services company unlike those that have come before it. One where leaders believe in the healing and nourishing quality of compassion both in treating clients and caring for our people. A safe place to bring your whole self to work and infuse a bit of your own magic into what you do every day. The Lightfully Shining Commitments reflect our commitment to these principles and encourages our staff to deliver exceptional performance through their authenticity, bravery, and grit.
Client Care Technicians (CCTs) provide aid, supervision, and protective oversight of clients during assigned shifts. With appropriate training CCTs oversee the self-administration of medication for clients.
We are offering Day shift 8:00am- 4:30pm. Monday-Friday and weekend availability!
- Upholds and maintains the Company, mission, and values (called the Lightfully “Shining Commitments”).
- Supports clients physical and psychological safety.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation of observations during shifts. CCTs ensure that documentation accurately reflects all changes in client’s condition and notify clinical staff of any noteworthy observations (e.g., medical, psychological, and emotional symptoms, non-compliance in programming, and behavior usage).
- Transports clients on outings, doctor’s appointments, etc.
- Provides one-on-one assistance to clients in crisis as directed by the clinical team and the client’s plan of care.
- Assists clients with nutritional and dietary needs as indicated. This may include meal and snack assembly.
- Assists with clients in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner. Seeks assistance of licensed staff when needed.
- Assists in the admission and discharge process, including orientation, belongings inventory, and facility tour.
- Leads/Co-leads and facilitates groups (as appropriate to licensure)
- Performs all other duties assigned by supervisor. This could include some light housekeeping duties, conducting inventory, prepping supplies for the next day, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
General Skills and Requirements:
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to drive company vehicle. Must meet criteria and qualifications of auto policy.
- HS Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1+ years of related experience required.
The pay range for this position is $17-25/hour.This is an exciting opportunity to help us build something from the ground up. To be part of a dynamic team of passionate providers looking to create something exceptional and well timed in the market.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.