Jump to: Hide
Provide direct patient care. Assist the Pharmacy Manager in the management of the dispensary and front shop. Contribute to the achievement of Company goals and objectives, including customer-focused patient care, pharmacy services, store standards, profitability, and managing inventory, shrink, controllable expenses, labour and productivity while adhering to Company operating standards and OCP standards of practice.
Location: TORONTO 80 Front St
- Perform all professional activities of dispensing, patient counseling and pharmacy services.
- Perform all tasks required to satisfy dispensary orders.
- Perform all acts under the expanded scope of pharmacy practice.
- Provide pharmacy services and Company initiatives.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals in the provision of patient care.
- Supervise the pharmacy department in the absence of the Pharmacy Manager and assume the Pharmacy Manager’s responsibilities during short-term absences.
- Ensure the pharmacy opens and closes according to hours of operation.
- Ensure compliance with the Company Recall Procedure.
- Ensure proper procedures are maintained to manage shrink.
- Assist Pharmacy Manager in scheduling relief pharmacist coverage and address emergency staffing concerns while on duty.
- Assist Pharmacy Manager with dispensary paperwork and inventory management.
- Satisfy the Company’s expectations on the delivery of consistent, exceptional customer service and resolve any customer complaints or issues arising while on duty.
- Maintain awareness of current local competitive activity and business development opportunities and inform head office.
- Maintain store standards and conditions.
- Cash register operations.
- Education – B.Sc.Phm. Degree (4-year University Pharmacy Program)..
- Licensure – Registered Part A Pharmacist with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- Injection certified, Smoking Cessation certified and registered with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- Proficient with current PC systems, MS Office programs and pharmacy software (Kroll)
- Interpersonal skills to build strong working relationships and positive work environment
- Language skills to communicate clearly and listen carefully in a respectful manner.
- Organizational skills to prioritize, plan ahead, manage time and be punctual.
- Customer service skills to achieve customer satisfaction by recognizing customer needs/wants.
- Receptivity to accept constructive feedback for continuous improvement.
- Initiative to identify and complete tasks independently.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.