Ticketing and Hospitality Specialist
- Experienced in #ticketing, Management of Sports events|Excellent command of written and spoken English and French.
About Our Client
- Our client is a sports association based in Lausanne. You will be part of a small team agile and motivated.
- Our client offers you a challenging position in the field of events and sports. It’s a small company with a start-up spirit and with a multi-tasking atmosphere.
The role of the Ticketing & Hospitality Specialist is to take charge of a broad range of projects which include:
- Lead the ticketing sales strategy for the two big sports events
- Work with the selected venues for the two events and be the company’s lead on pricing, scaling, manifest creation, stadium configuration, and sales forecasting.
- Work with the selected venues for both events. You will lead in improving and managing the customer journey, data management and establishing and maintaining high levels of customer service, and resolving customer service issues where required.
- Work with the selected venues for both events and ensure lead on ticket and hospitality sales and revenue reporting, any reporting required to assist financial reconciliation, and/or the maintenance of all auditing procedures.
- Work with the selected venues for both events and ensure lead on the maintenance of ticket inventories and placement of all ticket holds.
- Line manage all ticketing and hospitality suppliers.
- Lead on ticketing and hospitality projects across both competitions during the pool stages and knockout stages and look to maximize attendance.
- Acting as a Club Liaison ensuring the ticketing and hospitality delivery of the Sports Federation’s Competition Participation Agreement (PA);
- Building strong and effective relationships and engaging both internally, with your colleagues, and externally, with the leagues, clubs, broadcasters, partners, and suppliers to assist with the effective delivery of the competitions.
- Managing and delivering all Sports Federation partner and stakeholder requests for tickets and hospitality across all pool and knockout stage games in collaboration with the numerous competing clubs and/or host venues where applicable.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels to best manage costs while maintaining outstanding guest service.
- Lead the operational implementation of the VIP, commercial partners, and official hospitality programs for both competitions
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-10 years of professional experience in a sports business or entertainment venue or promoter environment.
- Expertise and knowledge of all facets of ticketing and hospitality delivery for major events.
- Proven ability to manage the operational and commercial delivery of sporting or entertainment events.
- Proven knowledge and ability to work with commercial stakeholders and sponsors to deliver their requirements.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, with diplomacy and flexibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to work independently but with awareness of when to seek guidance and advice.
- A proven creative and innovative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships.
- Proven proficiency with ICT and MS Applications.
- Knowledge of project management processes and/or software is desirable.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and French.
- Additional languages, such as Italian or Spanish, would be an advantage.
What’s on Offer
Working in a dynamic company with passionate people. The company offers you the possibility to work on many different projects, internal evolution possibilities, and a flat organization.
To apply for this job please visit ch.linkedin.com.