Jump to: Hide
Retail Sales Executive
iStyle retail Sales
United Arab Emirates
With more than 4500 professionals, over 50 of the world’s leading IT vendors, and a solid 50-year track record of performance and reliability, the Midis Group is an international organization comprised of over 170 companies across the emerging markets of Europe, the Middle East & Africa. The group is known for its advanced offering of ICT services and consultancy, system integration capabilities, software and hardware solutions, and distribution coverage, along with Data Center capabilities, IT infrastructure and power solutions. The Midis Group was named as one of the World Economic Forum’s initial 100 Global Growth Companies. We focus on providing the best in services, with integrity, to vendors, partners, and customers across the destinations we serve.
The Retail Sales Executive is accountable for reflecting and maintaining a professional image of the store through promoting customer service excellence and using product knowledge and enhanced selling techniques to achieve monthly targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a strong floor presence driving sales, promoting customer service excellence and attending to customers’ needs;
- Establish solid relationships with customers, cross/upsell and deliver excellent product awareness;
- Ensure the shop is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintain an awareness of all products, promotions, advertisements and new releases;
- Ensure proper display and visual merchandising standards according to communicated guidelines at all times;
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and participate in the receipt of stocks;
- Recognize security risks and thefts and handle situations as fast and professionally as possible;
- Conform to all policies and procedures namely those regarding to payments and exchanges, security practices and loss prevention;
- Complete necessary trainings, enroll to training portals and maintain the latest certificates
- Actively seek inputs from customers, efficiently address complaints and escalate when needed to reinforce service standards.
- Russian Speaker mandate
- High School Diploma or a Bachelor’s/Technical degree
- No previous experience needed
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.