Acorn Education and Care
Full Job Description
Options Autism are hiring Minibus Drivers in the Cumbria/Lancashire region!
Role: Minibus Driver
Location: Lancaster – Kendal – Kirkby Lonsdale
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Hours: Permanent, Part-Time (20 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 2 hours at night)
How we reward you
We want our residents to have the best care possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic salary: £12.00 per hour
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
Our next Minibus driver will have:
- A Full UK Driving Licence with Category D1 Entitlement
- Excellent timekeeping and punctuality
- A warm and friendly demeanour with the will to deliver great customer service.
Options Autism, a part of the Outcomes First Group, are hiring minibus drivers in the Cumbria region.
We are looking pleasant and good-natured candidates to drive a pre-set route to collect members of staff and get them to their destination!
The correct applicant will provide a vital service as they bring staff in to Underley Gardens School and then return them afterwards, ensuring that our staff are confident in their transport to and from work which allows them to concentrate on giving the very best care to our children & young people.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.