Kirby Building Systems
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of products, and materials.
- Ensuring that the vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Maintain a travel log to record work hours, travel -time and locations traveled to.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Able to perform routine checks on the vehicle.
- All transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner.
- High school education.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED1,700.00 – AED2,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ras al-Khaimah: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Valid UAE driving license (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.