- To protect our customer’s property, people and/or assets by providing security services in direct accordance with the sites published Assignment Instructions (AI’s) and any subsequent changes.
- Delivering results that meet and / or exceed the Key performance indicators / Service Level Agreement for the customer through full responsibility and accountability, providing a service that aids in the retention of the contract.
- To undertake additional training to ensure continuous self-development.
- To be aware of and ensure compliance with all aspects of policies and relevant legal and regulatory requirements as directed by the Security Account Manager and in accordance with UK Law and Guidance bodies.
- Fully and satisfactorily complete all of the tasks and duties on site as defined within the published Assignment Instructions (AI’s).
- Proactively refer to and review the published Assignment Instructions, thus familiarising oneself with any changes in order to suggest additional amendments that will improve or enhance the current level of service.
- To be compliant with Industry and Statutory Legislation (you are required to obtain a front-line licence in either Security Guarding or Door Supervision), which must be worn at all times whilst carrying out your duties. The Customer also requires a CCTV PSS SIA Licence. There are also additional courses that are contractually required.
- Comply with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Follow instructions and procedures appropriately without unnecessarily challenging authority.
- Work in a systematic, methodology and orderly way.
- Fully and satisfactorily complete all required competency training.
- To undertake additional training to ensure continuous self-development as directed by the Security Account Manager.
- Use technology to achieve key work objectives and develop job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development.
- You are required to ensure you renew your licence 16 weeks before expiry.
Security and Health & Safety
- Look out for, and to immediately report, any Health & Safety hazards, or potential hazards, on site.
- Stay alert to any threats or changes within the work environment in order to take the appropriate action to reduce the chance of disruption, loss or damage.
- Use common sense and initiative by immediately involving others if a situation appears to become threatening.
- To maintain professional conduct in the face of difficult situations and challenging customers.
- Complete an accurate, detailed notebook entry as soon as possible after any incident, which can then be used as part of the Incident Report process.
- Keep to schedules and demonstrate commitment to Mitie and the Client.
- To ensure check calls are being carried out at the allocated time slot as stipulated in the Assignment Instructions (AI’s).
- To call emergency services and Communication Centre to report all incidents.
What we are looking for
- Previous Security Experience
- SIA License
- SC Clearance desirable
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.