Modern Arch Infrastructure Pvt Ltd
Civil Site Engineer
Full Job Description
The role of a Site Engineer – Work under PM for bridge construction at various location in Maharashtra.
- Setting out of works at site, casting of precast components.
- Monitors own work to ensure keeping on set schedule.
- Utilizes relevant software programs to prepare exhibits and complex working drawings. Continues to develop skills using software programs for design and/or drafting.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned
Capabilities and Credentials
- General understanding of general concepts of relevant areas of estimates, rate analysis, Lead Statements, Material Consumption, Royalty calculations, Laboratory tests.
- Technical experience with all civil works items for bridges and infrastructure projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS) Office Suite
- Ability to solve problems using sound professional judgment, creativity and innovation
- Takes initiative on tasks and Leads other members of the project team
- Working knowledge of codes and design requirements of IRC, MORTH and IS.
- Developing ability to effectively discuss project issues with clients and reviewing agencies
- Ability to participate and collaborate in project team setting, engage in creative and critical thought, and effectively communicate concepts and ideas to others
- Ability to create and interpret sketches, drawings, and various structures
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering. Minimum of 2-4 years of experience PWD, MSRDC, MORTH Projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai Central, Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Bridge Site: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Industrial Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.