Moët Hennessy USA
Private Client VIE
Moët Hennessy, the Wines and Spirits Division of LVMH, regroups twenty-five Maisons, many of which have been around for centuries, while others are just starting their journey.
Our vision is to lead the future of luxury Wines and Spirits from nature to communities.
Located in the most prestigious terroirs around the world, we have unique savoir-faire from winemaking to art de vivre, hospitality, and brick-and-clicks retail management to craft exceptional experiences for consumers.
For many years, with the ambition to pass on a better world to future generations, we have been committed to the Living Soils Living Together program structured around four key commitments: Regenerating our Soils, Mitigating our Climate Impact, Engaging society, and Empowering our People.
Moët Hennessy is proud to promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all. As an employer, Moët Hennessy offers unique journeys throughout its global ecosystem, opportunities to develop new skills and grow professionally.
The Private Client VIE will play a crucial role in supporting the Private Client team across the United States. This is a highly cross-functional role partnering with multiple teams, personnel, and agencies to orchestrate all marketing activities of the Private Client team.
- Assist with preparing and coordinating assets for client presentations and events (sell sheets, PPT slides, etc.)
- Prepare monthly & quarterly sales and activity reports for the full Private Client team to be communicated internally
- Work with PCD’s and PCM’s to prepare monthly & quarterly activation reports
- Mange updates on Private Client marketing calendar, presentations and reports
- Support team with SalesForce data entry and analysis
- Lead POSM & VAP Management process (system inputs, allocations, sample requests, communication to Regions, etc.)
- Support the execution of Private Client events as needed (product, logistics, return orders, setup, breakdown, etc.) to ensure up to brand standards
- Support the production and delivery of menus, placecards, invitations, etc. for events
- Manage the Private Client guest list for events, tracking RSVPs, client facesheets for all events
Sample Closet Requests and Management
- Manage process for accessing samples and tracking product in sample closet
- Manage closet inventory, requesting restocks as needed (ensuring we always have a certain minimum number of cases in stock especially for core marques)
- Handle all FAR requests
- Request sample orders for events, partnerships, gifting, content creation, etc.
Private Client Team Coordination & Support
- Liase with NY Corporate Services to coordinate messengers and shipping for the team across the US
- Meeting coordination for any key meetings (includes managing visitor process with reception, making facility requests, booking calendar meetings and conference rooms, handle catering for all large format meetings that require meals)
- Support team on any required travel requests and itinerary coordination (for Private Client team leadership or key guests)
- Assist team with any gifting needs from MHUSA or Maisons (includes maintaining a key file for team’s contact/address info)
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s or MBA preferred.
1-3 years of internships and work experience in Marketing or Private Client. Experience in Wine & Spirits industry is a plus.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and can concisely synthesize messaging
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization/project management capabilities
- Ability to work collaboratively with agencies on a diverse range of activations (ex. events, e-retail, content creation)
- Comfortable in building and cultivating working relationships to deliver excellence
NOTE: Before applying, please make sure you are eligible to the VIE program and a J1 visa.
The VIE program is specific for candidates eligible to VIE contracts (see below):
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Graduate from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.
Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.