Female Social Media Manager
Full Job Description
We are seeking a talented Social Media Manager and Creative Content Creator with excellent writing skills and creative content creation expertise.
The Social Media Manager must be highly motivated, creative, possess the knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm to handle all social media activities, and have a strong passion for connecting with current and potential customers in order to generate leads and to gain followers. The manager responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for our business’s social media sites.
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
· Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
· Set specific objectives and report on ROI
· Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
· Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
· Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
· Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs100,000.00 – Rs130,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have your own laptop?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Client Relationship: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit pk.indeed.com.