Residential Mortgage Agent and Mortgage Broker
|Hiring Organization||Clover Mortgage Inc. – Mortgage Brokers|
|Post Name||Residential Mortgage Agent and Mortgage Broker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 35 To CAD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5B 1M5|
Clover Mortgage is a rapidly growing mortgage brokerage looking for new aggressive Mortgage Agents to start working immediately from our Mississauga Square One and the Toronto office locations.
- All leads are provided to you and the leads are warm!
- Agents receive an average of 10 high-quality new leads a day so there is huge potential to earn a highly competitive income.
- 20% proven closing ratio
- Leads are primarily targeting refinance and new purchase mortgage customers best suited for B(credit unions, trust companies) and Private Lenders.
- Ongoing expert training and support provided.
Responsibilities + Duties
- Take inbound leads, online, by phone, or in person
- Convert the leads to closed mortgage applications
- Ensure a smooth mortgage application process for clients
- Provide insight and feedback to management to continuously improve the customer experience
- Maintaining your FSCO Certified Mortgage Agent designation
- Attractive commission and bonus structure available.
- Room for growth and development with the corporation.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a Mortgage Agent writing and closing deals required
- Working knowledge of Filogix expert system
- Sales experience preferred
- Candidates must be able to quickly assess, and analyze the best options for clients and guide clients with competence and excellence in mortgage brokering.
- Mortgage Underwriting experience (must have)
- Sales experience and skill
- Analytical: You can break down complex information for our clients
- Resourceful: You may not have all the answers, but you know how to get them
- Proactive: You are never idle and love being busy
- Positive attitude: We have a great culture and want to preserve it.