|Hiring Organization||Robert Half® Recruiters & Employment Agency|
|Post Name||MS Dynamics GP Application Support|
|Qualification||Diploma/certificate in Computer Science, Computer Systems, or related discipline|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 37 To CAD 42 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 5C5|
Robert Half is seeking an experienced Application Support (MS Dynamics GP) for our Calgary Client. This is a long-term contract/temporary role (6-12 months). As the successful Candidate for the role, you will coordinate with stakeholders in order to plan, schedule, implement, support, and ensure quality control for application solutions.
Your technical expertise will allow you to assist with upgrades, integrations, support processes, and other special projects. This role is based in Calgary, AB. region but is available for hybrid (work from office/work from home) remote work permissions for eligible candidates.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
The opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic team environment. A competitive wage and the opportunity for professional development. If you are seeking a role where you are challenged but rewarded and you have the skills and abilities required for this role then please submit your resume today!
- 3 + years of proven working success in a similar role combined with solid knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP). Functional and Technical Experience – FIN, AP, AR, G/L, HR, Payroll, Upgrades, and Integrations
- Proficient knowledge of Web application and Desktop application support – IIS, ASP.NET, Windows Server, On-perm, and SaaS
- Advanced working Database Administration (DBA) Experience – MS SQL 2016-19 maintenance and performance and H/A Tuning
- Excellent experience and working knowledge in VPN, Daily Scrum, Ticketing Systems, MS Teams, and MS Office (M365 E3).
- Proven working experience with troubleshooting, adapting, and developing interfaces between systems
- Self-starter with the ability to problem solve, make decisions, and prioritize solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with different levels and types of users
- Excellent analytical ability providing quality results with a strong focus on client service
- Diploma/certificate in Computer Science, Computer Systems, or related discipline
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Certification is a plus
NICE TO HAVE:
- Working knowledge/experience with BI and RPA – Power Platform – Power BI, Power Automate, and Power Apps is preferred
- Municipal Diamond ERP experience is a definite asset