Tele Caller Executive
Full Job Description
We are searching for an engaged tele caller to boost sales by reaching out to current and possible clients. To this end, the tele caller will be required to obtain lists of individuals’ information, and to source data for additional members of the target audience. You should also jot down important notes during conversations to facilitate follow-ups by our staff.
To be successful as a tele caller, you should be able to convince even the toughest of individuals to purchase our offerings. A remarkable tele caller will suggest ways in which business head’s feedback can be utilized to improve our services.
Tele caller Responsibilities:
- Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals’ contact details.
- Calling active and budding relation ship with clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients’ uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others’ dispositions.
- High school diploma or equivalent or any graduate .
- Prior experience as a tele caller or similar.
- Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
- Superb verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹12,086.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pune, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.