NABC Building Contracting LLC
Freelance Primavera Scheduler
Full Job Description
Our construction company is looking for a Freelance Primavera Scheduler reporting to project controls manager working on design and construction works of infrastructure, residential villas and commercial buildings. He/She will work closely with his/her counterpart from consultants, designers and contractors to develop maintain and analyse design and construction works for a successful delivery of the project.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and develop Master Schedule integrating multiple packages considering their interdependencies to identify and reflect the impact of one schedule/project on others.
- Strong foresee ability to identify the potential risks/conflicts, and document them in the Project Risk Register
- Review and convey consent to the Engineer’s Review of the Project and / or Contractors’ Baseline schedule of works in line with Contract conditions
- Interface with Design Consultants, PMC’s & contractors
- Evaluate the planning and scheduling information from the updated / progress schedules.
- Identify the potential areas of delay/slippage, highlight the critical events & suggest mitigation measures / corrective actions / robust recovery plan.
- Prepare regular progress reports / monthly reports with program analysis and recommendations, addressing program issues to ensure timely project completion.
- Preparing presentations for Management regarding the work progress concerning interim and major milestones.
- Detailed assessment of the claims including Extension of Time, Disruption, etc using leading delay analysis methodologies including time impact analysis & window analysis with the strong skill to demonstrate the contractor’s/ Engineer’s concurrent delays.
- Discuss, coordinate, and resolve the planning and scheduling problems with the team members
- Attending various meetings including kick-off, progress review, etc,
- Agree on the progress measurement system (PMS) and key indicators with the consultants/contractors during the project for monitoring purposes.
- Ability to communicate clearly to conduct presentations to management and interface effectively with a diverse group of professionals.
- Issue delay notices for the contractor’s/Engineer’s culpable delay and/or slow performance letters recording areas where the contractor’s/Engineer’s performance is behind the schedule.
Qualification and Experience:
- Proficiency in scheduling software, particularly Primavera P6.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or construction management.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in planning and scheduling relevant projects.
- Successful applicants will have experience in working on infrastructure, utilities, and/or building.
- Projects coupled with an excellent overall understanding of the construction industry, along with interface and coordination requirements in the industry.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of industry best practices and regulations.
Job Type: Part-time
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.