Silentnight Private Staff
|Hiring Organization||Silentnight Private Staff|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1W 5PL|
A Full-Time Nanny, either live-in or live-out is needed by a lovely family in Chelsea, London to come and help them take care of their wonderful children. The family would ideally want a very experienced and pet-friendly candidate. Someone who is Norland-trained would also be an ideal candidate for this role.
- Cooking healthy meals for the children
- Following morning and afternoon routines
- Changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training for the little ones
- Helping the older child with homework
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- Creating activities and playdates
- Preparing and administering healthy food for the children
- Preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime
- Cleaning and washing up after children’s meals
- Washing and ironing children’s clothes
- Reporting every activity and issue to the parents
- Cleaning up after each meal
- Keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 50-60 hours per week
Children: 3-year-old twins and 17 year old
Salary to be discussed at the interview
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents. By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.
To apply for this job please visit silentnightprivatestaff.co.uk.