National Aviation Services (NAS)
Human Resources Officer
To align HR strategies effectively with business goals by managing employee life cycles such as recruitment, engagement, payroll, performance management, and personnel affairs. Furthermore, the role is responsible to align with managers in bridging relationships between management & employee and ensure compliance with departmental procedures and local & legal regulations.
- Assist in developing company policies and procedures and administer their implementation by working closely with the HR manager and Department Heads
- Determine and suggest feasible solutions and various means to improve staff welfare and development – i.e. responsible for the rewards and recognition programs, improving social facilities of the staff, staff outings, etc.
- Attend to staff issues pertaining to working conditions, benefits, absence/attendance management, grievance procedures, and other issues related to personnel affairs and act as the main counselor for the staff and arbiter between the staff and department as needed.
- Conduct formal investigations on issues reported to the HR Department and direct disciplinary actions to be executed as necessary. Ensure that the recommended actions are executed with the specified SLA and that all related details are well documented for reference purposes.
- Supervise timely completion and accuracy of required reports and related transactions assigned to the personnel section for compliance – i.e. ensure staff or department concerns are properly addressed and attended by the concerned personnel staff or HR section, there is a well-organized and maintained personnel filing system, etc.
- Represent the HR department for carrying out formal consultation procedures on a variety of personnel affairs issues required by law.
- Responsible to ensure that all departments are aware and updated about the HR policies and related procedures to ensure better policy compliance by staff.
- Maintains overall records and updates as needed statistical and general information pertaining to but not limited to staff turnover, grievances, incidents requiring investigations, etc. for internal use and reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA Preferable
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of local labor laws, HR compliance requirements and market demand and trends
- Leadership and Team-building skills along with strong analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Effective Communication, Interpersonal skills, and Timely decision making
- Knowledge of oral and written English.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.