Full Job Description
Join our great team!
As a General Cleaner at Hardcastle Crags, you’ll go out of your way for others and you’ll help to make our property an extra special place to visit. You’ll turn your practical hand to all sorts of cleaning, ensuring all our facilities are kept in good working order. You’ll ensure the highest standards of customer service across the property by always implementing a ‘customer comes first attitude.
This opportunity is flexible, and we have hours (both full-time and part-time) available to suit you and your lifestyle. Please talk to us at the interview about what hours you are able to do. It is likely that more hours will be offered on top of this at other times throughout the year, including during our busy wedding season in the summer, and for longer deep cleaning days.
What it’s like to work here: This role will be based at Hardcastle Crags a stunning woodland valley in the heart of Calderdale. Our facilities are mostly based at Gibson Mill our off-grid visitor hub and offices, nestled in the middle of the woodland. You will be part of a thriving team dedicated to protecting and conserving this special place.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
What you’ll be doing: Known for your attention to detail, you will take pride in maintaining clean, tidy, and hygienic facilities for National Trust visitors and staff team members. You will have a manager, but you will be primarily working alone, methodically working through a checklist of cleaning tasks in the key visitor and staff areas including, the visitor toilets at Gibson Mill and at the front entrance, Gibson Mill visitor areas such as the café and bookshop, and the staff office.
To hit the ground running, you will need to:
- Take pride in maintaining clean, tidy, and hygienic facilities for visitors and staff.
- Be able to work weekend mornings
- Be happy to work alone and use your own initiative
- Be helpful and approachable
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- Be able to follow guidance on working with cleaning products safe
- Be happy working to a checklist and schedule of tasks.
Who we’re looking for Youll be:
- Helpful & Friendly
- Customer-focused with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- A team player, but also can work on your own initiative.
The package National Trust has the motto ‘For everyone, forever’ at its heart. We’re working hard to create an inclusive culture, where everyone feels they belong. It’s important that our people reflect and represent the diversity of the communities and audiences we serve. We welcome and value difference, so when we say we’re for everyone, we want everyone to be welcome in our teams too.
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest, and your children (under 18)
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.