Full Job Description
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Business Analyst
- Take on a critical role in defining and realizing fantastic solutions, processes, benefits and new opportunities to deliver to our stakeholders
- You’ll be working in a vibrant, forward-looking team and helping us to shape the future of our business
- It’s a great chance to hit the ground running, take advantage of our development opportunities, and advance your career
- This position offers a salary between £35,403.00 and £49,980.0
What you’ll do
In your new role, you’ll be supporting the analysis of complex cross-franchise and pan-group requirements, while capturing, validating and documenting business and system requirements and making sure that they are in line with key strategic principles. In the course of your work, we’ll also look to you to build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third-party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
- Create and maintain documentation, as well as support controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in executing the user acceptance testing
The skills you’ll need
You’ll have a highly analytical mindset, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize your work. An appropriate business analyst certification would be useful but is not a necessity.
You’ll also need:
- Experience in applying business analysis tools and techniques
- A background in delivering business analysis in a Business Change project environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Business, regulatory and operational change experience is desirable
- Experience in process mapping is desirable
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.