Nepenthe Coffee and Chocolates
About the Company-We are the first farm to bar sugar free chocolate makers in the world. Our chocolate is vegan, gluten free, low carb and 45% fewer calories as compared to a sugared chocolate. We use clean ingredients, sourcing organically grown cacao beans (grown on our farm in Wayanad, Kerala), real cocoa butter, natural sweeteners and real inclusions like berries, nuts, orange, salt etc. We do not use any artificial flavoring, chemicals, oils or preservatives. Our chocolates have natural sweeteners stevia & erythritol that have zero glycemic index (do not spike blood sugar).
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Chocolate Production: Create production plan, make chocolates (roast, crush winnow chocolates) & track production. Ensure timelines are followed, quality control, sampling and maintaining all records, inventory, and stock count.
- Chocolate Packing: Pack chocolates (inner and outer covers), scan, count, and quality check. Physical count.
- Chocolate Dispatch: Order booking, track orders, dispatch in boxes, co-ordinate with logistics, maintain inventory & dispatch Log.
- Store: Manage inventory, stock count
QSR experience (Mcdonalds, Burger King, Dominos, Waffle making) preferred.
Working days – Monday to Saturday
Location – Sewri (Candidates willing to travel can only apply)
Qualifications and Skills-HSC or Graduation
Basic Ms Office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: INR12,000.00 – INR16,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.mncjobsindia.com.