We are looking for a total of 8 Operators on a fixed-term/temporary basis, across Manufacturing and Packing to help us achieve our production volume to meet our customer’s demands.
The fixed-term/temporary positions are across all 3 shifts.
For the Manufacturing Operator
- Handling of bulk and raw ingredients for the creation and mixing of incredible food products
- The use of RF scanners to ensure real time data is collected and stored in the managing systems.
- Operating mixers, mills and hanging big bags (with the use of a lifting aids) to ensure that food production runs smoothly.
- Staying active on the job with an element of lifting involved for up to 25kg.
For the Packing Operator
- Operating packing lines in which the food products are packed correctly and ready to be sent off to the stores
- Performing quality checks to ensure that any products sent out are in tip-top condition!
- Manual packing/stacking of bulk boxes/cartons for the inventory at hand.
To be successful in these roles you must have; a strong focus on Health and Safety (H&S) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), basic computer knowledge and excellent communication skills to ensure an open line of contact and smooth interactions.
Additionally, we want someone who is reliable and trustworthy with an outstanding attitude and willingness to learn and develop. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future.
With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
To apply for this job please visit nz.indeed.com.