- Full Time
- London, UK
Coordinator, Production Operations
It’s an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with over 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
Netflix Studios is seeking a Physical Assets Coordinator to support Netflix Original projects in the UK & EMEA region. The position will report to the Physical Assets & Archives Manager in Los Angeles, and support the regional UK Physical Assets & Archives team.
The Physical Assets & Archives teams manage the tracking of physical objects through their production life-cycle; from time of purchase or manufacture at a project level to its final use phase. Physical assets are used for a variety of Studio needs including Marketing and PR use, reuse within the Netflix ecosystem and archival preservation. The role will work closely with both freelance crews and Netflix cross-functional teams to track and manage physical assets for Production, Marketing, Publicity, Archival and other Studio needs and will be based both in the London office and at Shepperton Studios as part of the Netflix Studio – Production Operations, Physical Assets & Archives team.
A successful candidate will be a passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinker who is able to juggle, pivot and prioritize multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive, positive thinker, and has the ability to communicate and organize complex information from multiple sources.
- Support Physical Asset Specialist during prep, production, wrap, post, launch and final strike phases of shows
- Align with internal cross-functional departments as workflows flex and evolve
- Coordinate and carry-out crew onboardings to Asset and Continuity Tracking documents and software, schedule meetings and trainings, help with day-to-day support as needed
- Provide day-to-day support and communications with Physical Asset representative on the production crew
- Audit Asset and Continuity Tracking documents and software as needed to ensure data integrity and receipt of deliverables for ingestion into the global asset database.
- Support production strikes, disposals and liquidations as needed
- Assist with warehouse access and coordination of shipments
- Coordinate with vendors and crew for reuse, liquidations and disposal of assets
- Coordinate with Logistics and Transportation teams as needed
- Facilitate and organize deliveries at storage facilities
- Update department documents and software applications as needed
- Travel between London office, studios, productions and storage as required
- Degree level qualification preferred
- 3+ years previous studio experience or hands-on office or set experience in feature film or television production required
- Proficiency with data management tools (familiarity with Airtable, Slack, FileMaker Pro, Sync On Set and Asset Hub beneficial but not required)
- Proficiency in with Google Suit (Docs, Sheets, Calendar and Mail) and Microsoft Office, l and; ability to learn new software and technologies
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and contribute to new workflows
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to lift 30 lbs/2.1 stone
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.