New College Durham Academies Trust
Teacher of Maths
How does it work?
· Day 1 Payment: £1,500 on your start date paid in your first salary.
· Year 1 payment: £1,500 paid as at the 1st anniversary of your start date
· Year 2 payment: £1,000 paid as at the 2nd anniversary of your start date
Please note that if you leave the Trust at any point before the end of 3 year’s service you are liable to repay your last recruitment payment received.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to our young people’s lives in all aspects of Academy life through providing high quality teaching and guidance to all students.
Working in line with Teacher’s Standards and Academy values, you would work as part of a dedicated department, to raise attainment in this crucial core subject for students at Key Stages 3 and 4.
· Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate high professional standards in teaching and learning, whilst simultaneously driving forward continuous improvement in student outcomes at all levels.
· Applicants will have high aspirations with the ability to engage, enthuse and motivate students resulting in a positive impact on student attainment and progress.
· As well as excellent communication skills, you must have high expectations of students. You will consistently model excellent pedagogy and have student achievement irrespective of ability or starting point at the forefront of your practice.
If you want an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant school in a modern teaching environment that makes a difference to out young people’s lives—we want to hear from you.
To download an application pack, job description and person specification please visit our website.
Please do not attach copies of CV’s/qualification certificates. Only the information detailed on the application form will be used as part of the short-listing process. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£38,810.00 per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.