New East General Trading
Picking Supervisor – Warehouse
Job description / Role
- Monitor & Control Picking Team Overall & Individual performance
- Problem-Solving within the scope of his team
- Ensure compliance with WMS Picking Standards
- Manage Picking Team
- Responsible for Housekeeping of the Picking Area
- Ensure HSE compliance of his team
- Ensure that MHE for Picking is working properly
- Keep IT Hardware in good condition by following all the IT Standards.
- Responsible to keep, maintain & report Picking KPIs
- Meet Company & Personal KPI Targets
- Appraise Picking Team performance
- Develop Picking team skills by directing, coaching, and training them
- Ensures & documents the successful Handover Between Shifts
- Conduct Regular Ops Meetings with his team
- Attend Ops Meetings
- Annual Leave Planning
- Resource Planning
- Supervise, monitor, control, and ensure the successful execution of the Picking Process within the Warehouse Facility.
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager
- Subordinates: Team Leaders & Helpers
- Number required: 2
- Desired start date: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent Position, Contract 3 years.
- Probation: 6 Months
- Working Hours: Monday to Saturday, Shift Base
- Gross monthly base salary: 2500AED – 4000AED
- Commission / Bonus: As per UAE Labor Law
- Other Benefits: Medical Insurance, Family Status, Annual Air ticket as per UAE labor laws.
- Working Experience in the warehouse or similar industrial environment.
- Working Experience in Dubai/Jafza will be considered a plus.
- Experience in leadership/supervision in a previous job will be a plus.
- Knowledge Of the English Language.
- Knowledge of working with WMS systems will be a plus.
- Knowledge of the Inventory/Packing/Picking /Dispatching process in the previous job will be considered a plus.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Should be able to speak in English.
- Should show a ”can do attitude”
- Should be approachable
- Gender Preference: Male
- Language Fluency: English Must
- Current Location: UAE
About the Company
We are the largest importer & distributor of aftermarket automotive parts in the United Arab Emirates. We are a proud member of Auto Parts Member Group (APMG) an industry-recognized organization that certifies and aims to create a supportive community for all Auto Parts Merchants in Dubai. People are at the heart of everything we do at New East. We continually invest in our highly skilled team, to ensure we progressively advance our organization and meet the future needs of the automotive aftermarket. Being the best in our field is the trademark of our company. We consistently strive to achieve zero lost sales and zero late deliveries for each and every customer.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.