- Full Time
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Assist in receiving incoming shipments carrying proper receiving procedure provided. Assist in packing and shipping, perform tasks as maybe assigned. Including but not limited to any warehouse operations such as receiving, identifying, storing, distributing, inventory, picking, packing and shipping materials, supplies, components and equipment in the most efficient manner complying with company HSE policies and procedures.
- Assist in Shipping or Receiving when needed.
- Read appropriate warehouse documentation to determine items to be moved, gathered, or
- distributed or shipped.
- Move items to appropriate areas.
- Record amounts of materials or items moved into computer database.
- Assist in conducting physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Assist with maintaining inventory records by posting materials received and disbursed, writing shortage lists and distributing them as required.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean, orderly, and safe manner.
- Responsible for operating the warehouse machinery in a safe manner and reporting any equipment maintenance or problems to your immediate supervisor.
- Assist in pulling out of materials from the inventory location for packing and shipping.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all Company and HSE policies and procedure.
- Previous warehouse / stores experience.
- High School Diploma / Equivalent Experience
- Basic computer skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English language.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.