Patient Care Staff Assistant – Full Time Day
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens has a long tradition of bringing hope, health and healing to our communities. Now, we’re seeking skilled administrative professionals to help make it possible.
Transform your career as a Staff Assistant at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Queens, the nation’s largest not-for-profit medical center, and the largest private employer in New York City. In this world-class setting, you will provide confidential administrative duties. This includes meeting coordination, and preparation of correspondences.
The Staff Assistant is responsible for weekend staffing, helping with the payroll close, and providing additional assistance on Nursing Department Initiatives. You’ll screen telephone calls and visitors, and help keep the entire team informed of critical and ongoing matters. Channel your office acumen and attention to detail in support of life-changing care. Get inspired by our patient-focused team, and feel the pride of making a difference.
- Preferred candidates have earned Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in payroll/ timekeeping utilizing Kronos or similar software
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem-solver and team-player
- This role requires at least an Associate’s degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience
- 2+ years timekeeping, scheduling, payroll, or clerical experience
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word to qualify
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.