NH Hotel Group
Full job description
Are you available for work for a few days a week (also in weekends) or during school breaks? And do you like to work On-call shifts? Then we have the job for you!
NH Veluwe Sparrenhorst is located in the Belveder Bos near the Veluwemeer and is the ideal starting point for walks and bike rides through the beautiful countryside in the surroundings. Our guests stay with us for a relaxed holiday full of leisure activities or a fully catered meeting. This variety of business and leisure guests makes us a dynamic hotel where no day is the same. We are a small close-knit team who is always happy to go the extra mile for our guests and we make sure all their expectations are exceeded.
“We are the perfect location if you would like to develop your future” Michelle, Assistant Front Office Manager
What’s in it for you?
- A year-end bonus for every employee with a maximum of 100% of your monthly gross salary;
- To show you how happy we are with you as our colleague, we give you a Signing bonus after your first 3 months of € 250 gross and a second Signing Bonus after 12 months of € 500 gross;
- Refer-a-friend bonus or €500 gross;
- Welcome @ Work: dine, spend the night, and have breakfast in your own hotel;
- Spend the night in our hotels all over the world for €36,- or €72,- per night and enjoy a 30% discount in our restaurants/bars;
- Discounts up to 25% for your friends & family;
- Discounts in all kinds of (web) shops;
- Stay fit with our Company Fitness, Bicycle- and Sport Plan;
- From short (training) courses to internal training, NH University is your internal training institute. In addition, when you are ready for the next step in your career, we offer plenty of internal career opportunities in The Netherlands and abroad;
- Salary scale 2 Catering CLA. Depending on the size of the hotel and your experience this is usually between €1,725 – €2,027 gross per month (based on a full-time contract);
- A new family.
What’s in it for us?
- Helping guests puts a big smile on your face. The ‘always a pleasure’ mentality is second nature to you, and you are happy to go the extra mile for our guests;
- You are a hard worker with an eye for detail and see a challenge in every situation;
- You have a good command of the English language; Dutch is an advantage, previous work experience in the stewarding department is an asset.
What are you going to do?
As Cleaner/Dishwasher you ensure that the kitchen always remains clean and sanitized. You support your colleagues in the kitchen, in the restaurant, and at Meetings & Events if necessary. You ensure that all crockery and kitchen utensils are clean and stored in the right place. Are you able to remain calm in busy situations? Then you are the colleague we are looking for!
To apply for this job please visit nl.indeed.com.