SECURITY OFFICER – NIGHT CLUB
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Security Officer is responsible to assist in the efficient running of the security function.
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Hyatt Regency Dubai & Galleria Standards of Performance.
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work.
- To be entirely flexible and be able to be rotated within the different sub departments of the Rooms Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another Department as per Master Task List for that Department.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of hotel safety and security matter.
- To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To ensure place of assigned duty is clean, safe and secure
- To patrol the assigned areas accordingly.
- Prepare reports with all relevant information.
- To adhere to the emergencies policy and procedure of the hotel.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Safety and Security.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Security Officer.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills are an asset.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.