Lotus Interworks Inc
|Hiring Organization||Lotus Interworks Inc|
|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||10000/- To 30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Full Job Description
Sales Associate (Commission-based Sales Associate) We are looking for a Sales Associate to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The position represents an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong selling abilities to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial set-up in an ever-growing E-Commerce field.
Roles & Responsibilities for Sales Associate: –
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Calling existing and potential customers to update them about the recent launches
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Creating monthly sales reports and presenting them to the Sales Manager.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Convert leads into convincing prospective Clients.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
Job Requirements & Skills: –
- Proven work experience in teleselling for 2 years
- Proven work experience in web development & marketing
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Quick learner- Should be able to quickly understand new features/ technology and implement the same.
- Ideal candidates would be required to work on and implement large-scale network sales and their full-scale optimization on regular basis, well within deadlines.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Any Bachelor’s degree or 3 to 4 years tele selling experience
Lotus Interworks Inc is an advanced technology company with a leadership team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Stanford University, and Harvard University. Our product SIMPLIA is re-inventing Online Local Services Marketplaces, with deep technology and strong leadership and strategy.
- Chairman: Ray Stata Founder of Analog Devices (ADI NASDAQ),
- President & CEO: B Gopinath. He started as a scientist at the Mathematics research center of
AT&T bell laboratories. He holds several fundamental patents in communications and computer technologies.
- Advisor: Alain Hanover, Senior Partner Elite Engineers Fund, at Alumni Venture Group (AVG was recognized by Pitch-Book as the most active VC firm in the world in 2018).
- Advisor: Bill Kerrigan, Bill’s career includes more than 30yrs of distinguished accomplishments,
Bandwidth Needs: Candidates should have a primary broadband connection with a minimum of 30Mbps and a secondary connection that will serve as a backup, the company will reimburse the amount incurred towards the broadband installation & monthly data charges borne by the employees, based on the submission of Invoice/receipt to accounts department for both primary & secondary connection
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Work Location: Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹10,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Work from home
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.