Full Job Description
We’re currently recruiting in our Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Premier Inn. Working 32 hours per week, paying up to £11.72 per hour.
Nights Team Member – Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Premier Inn – Hotel
Come and be a Nights Team Member at Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Premier Inn. As the go-to for our hotel overnight guests, use your calm personality to ensure their safety and your customer service skills to help them rest easy and get that good night’s sleep with us. Immediate start, no experience needed.
Up to £11.72 per hour night shift
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts! Over 18s only.
32 a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around. Over 4 nights.
Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Premier Inn,
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got a warm welcome and simple administration system to use that will make your job easier from the start PLUS the opportunities to give you a clear career path within our business.
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in all Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have breakfast on us: Enjoy a complimentary Premier Inn breakfast for 2 when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Premier Inn as a Nights Team Member and look after our hotel and guests overnight. Bring your problem-solving skills, health and safety knowledge and be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread.
Here there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.