AIE Software India Pvt Ltd
|Hiring Organization||AIE Software India Pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||10061/- To 12036/- Per Month|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560001|
- Assess security needs and control employee and visitor access to buildings and property and ensure only authorized entry.
- Monitor and operate multiple CCTV monitors and cameras in order to conduct video surveillance and record activities at varied locations from a central station.
- Assign tasks and supervises the work activities of subordinates.
- Patrol building and grounds; responds to and reports unusual incidents or occurrences in order to minimize or deter the development of hazardous or dangerous situations.
- Monitor and control all alarm systems statewide.
- Document information on unusual incidents; establishes, create, update, and maintain manual and automated filing systems and control access to confidential information.
- Provide job training to new security personnel and evaluates staff training needs.
- Supervise the activities of subordinates.
- Conduct briefings at the start of new shifts to inform Security Officers of pertinent information regarding safety/ security matters.
- Schedule security personnel to cover designated facilities and shifts.
- Operate and maintains a two-way communications system in order to remain in constant radio contact with other security personnel.
- Evaluate special security requirements of high-risk areas and provides technical advice.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- Knowledge of security and fire inspection procedures and practices.
- Skill in observing situations and decision-making.
- Skill in dealing courteously with the public.
- Ability to effectively communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing for the purpose of obtaining and disseminating information.
- Ability to work effectively under highly stressful conditions.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.