- Full Time
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
HC & Insurance Operations Senior Rep.
In this Role you will be Responsible For:
- The candidate is responsible to read and understand the process documents provided by the customer.
- Analyse the insurance request received from the customer and process as per standard operating procedures.
- Familiarize, navigate multiple client applications and capture the necessary information to process customer request.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
- Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
Requirements for this role include:
- Fresher from any graduation with excellent analytical skills.
- Basic insurance knowledge
- Should have typing speed with minimum 21 WPM
- Ready to work in complete Night Shift.
- Excellent verbal/oral communication skill
- Candidate should be flexible & support team during crisis period
- Ready to relocate as per the business requirement.
- Able to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Should be confident, aggressive and result oriented
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively to exchange information with our client.
- Any Graduate with English as a compulsory subject
Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday (6.00 PM to 4.00 AM IST). The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.