Night Support Worker
Full Job Description
Join learning disability charity Brandon Trust as a ‘waking nights support worker’ and discover a genuinely rewarding role. You’ll support people with a learning disability, autism or both at home to live life in the way they choose. You’ll have a guaranteed number of hours work each week, with the occasional daytime working, for example to attend training courses and meetings.
Our benefits include:
- Basic salary £11.15 – £11.40 p/h.
- Full training to gain the nationally recognised Care Certificate.
- On-going training and career development including professional qualifications available from day 1
- We cover the cost of DBS checks
- Shopping discounts including Blue Light card, EE perks and Costco membership
- Successfully ‘recommend a friend’ to join us and you’ll receive a thank you payment
- We offer Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it.
- Access to wellbeing helplines.
About the role
Brandon exists to enable children, young people and adults with a learning disability, autism, or both, to live life in the way they choose. We provide high-quality, individualised support to around 1,600 people and have a staff team of over 2,000. Operating across southern England and London, support is provided by a widely dispersed workforce, including public spaces and the homes of the people we support.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.