Facilities and Transport Coordinator (Night Shift)
|Post Name||Facilities and Transport Coordinator (Night Shift)|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 30000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 230532|
YouGov is an international research data and analytics group. We help the world’s most recognized brands, media owners, and agencies to plan, activate and track better marketing activities. As pioneers of online market research, we have been building an ever-growing source of consumer data for the past twenty years. Creating the richest and most complete understanding of your customers’ complex lives. We call it living data.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless, and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics, and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, and bring these values into everything that we do. Unlike our competitors, we understand how opinions and trends change from day to day, week to week, and year to year. That’s why we have built a platform that gets you right to the source for reliable, accurate data that reflects the reality of a complicated world. Imagine if you could know what 17 million+ people in over 55 markets were thinking now.
Or last week? And do so again and again? That’s why we’re different. Rather than commissioned research that’s already out-of-date by the time it reaches someone’s inbox, our data is alive. So, no matter how quickly things change, our clients are always in the know.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to YouGov. We are committed to giving the world a voice by capturing the opinions of all groups, including the ones that are often under-represented in research. We are also committed to making sure that our products and tools are free from any bias, as accuracy is key to what we do. None of the above can be done without having a truly diverse workforce, in an inclusive workplace. We are very keen on attracting and retaining the best talent. And best talent also means a diverse pool of talent, with various backgrounds and perspectives.
Supporting the well-being of our staff, including maintaining a good work and life balance, is important to us. We support flexible working arrangements where appropriate for a role, with many locations offering a hybrid office and remote working approach.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of occupational qualifications, merit, and business need.
Since we established the YouGov Centers of Excellence (CenX) operations in India 4 years ago, our footprint has grown, and we currently have almost 500 staff in 4 locations across the country. To support YouGov’s dynamic growth, we are looking to add an additional person to our Facilities team in India that will help us better support local and global teams.
As our offices are opening at full capacity, following the cancellation of the lockdown restrictions, we revert back to providing support to local teams covering different working shifts, including the night shift. The successful candidate for the role of Facilities and Transport Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring teams working the night shift are provided with a safe, secure, health and safety compliant, and fully functional office. They will also, under the instruction of their line manager, oversee and coordinate night transport and security logistics, as well as provide support to the wider Global Facilities Team with tasks related to global business travel.
This is a full-time office-based role, and you will be required to cover night shifts.
- Under the instruction from the Line Manager, ensure the smooth running of the office facilities and related services.
- Ensure that the desk booking system is used by local staff according to the business practice, address non-compliance and escalate to Assistant Manager – Facilities India if necessary.
- Work closely with the Global HR and IT departments on staff on/off-boarding activities when required.
- Work with the Facilities India team, and third-party suppliers, on environmental and sustainability initiatives.
Night shift transport and security:
- Coordinate night transport and security for staff who work night shifts in all office locations in India.
- Ensure that waivers are signed by relevant staff and copies are shared with the HR team.
- Plan transportation routes as per weekly requests and communicate these to the transport and security suppliers.
- Review pick/drop data and escalate deviations from planned transport routes to Assistant Manager – Facilities India.
- Respond to staff feedback.
- Ensure staff and supplier compliance with all security and operational procedures.
- Coordinate with all staff to ensure pick/drop is facilitated.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc transport usage/internal management information system and budgetary reports.
- Support the Global Facilities team in tracking business travel information.
- Arrange Domestic/ International trips, accommodation, Forex, and visas for India staff, and support travel arrangements in other office locations when required, with a focus on cost management, safety, and efficiency.
Budget and financial:
- Check invoices and prepare summary sheets of Monthly transportation.
- Raise purchase orders, maintain management information system, and support the Account Payable team by reconciling travel, transport, and security invoices.
- Assist Global Facilities in annual business travel budget planning.
Vendor/Supplier & Contract Management:
- Manage night shift transport and security supplier contracts and transport/security contractors.
- Ensure all vendor Management Information System is updated.
- Research for new vendors and coordinate the Supplier Approval and onboarding process with the Governance, Legal, and Finance teams.
Health, Safety & Environmental:
- Identify and highlight risks related to business travel, night transport, and security.
- Ensure relevant policies, manuals, risk assessments, and Youniverse content are up to date.
- Work closely with Global Facilities and Governance team to track the company’s carbon footprint and other environmental impacts
- Support Global Facilities and other Governance Department teams in ad-hoc projects.
What do I need to bring with me?
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of office management principles, including but not limited to health and safety, and risk management to create a safe and compliant working environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business travel coordination, including booking travel and reporting.
- Good understanding of local infrastructure and its limitations in order to support the night shift team in identifying the best routes for safety and cost saving purposes.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Positive and proactive.
- Quick to provide a solution in critical situations.
- Able to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Approachable, curious, and engaged. (We don’t need all the answers immediately, but we always want to find them!).
- Able to work with autonomy and as a team.
- LinkedIn Learning
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Headspace App
- Annual Leave – 20 Days
- Birthday Leave – An additional day holiday on your Birthday
- Sick & Casual Leave – 12 Sick leave and 8 Casual Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Sodexo Meal Pass
- Leave & Travel allowance (LTA)
- Provident Fund
- Night Shift Transportation facility
To apply for this job please visit careers.smartrecruiters.com.