- Manage outgoing/incoming dispatches and telephone
- Support human resource administrative work
- Order flowers, buy tea, cakes, and water for the Company
- Prepare meeting room for Board of Directors to receive guests (tea/water)
- Pay for mail, security, and taxi expenses
- Book flight tickets
- Support Recruitment activities
- Working during office hours (8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from Monday to Saturday)
- No experience, will train
- Good-looking, agile, honest, standard, gentle voice.
- Graduating from college or higher.
- Proficient in office computers
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, responsible for work
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.