NOOR AL MAMZAR MEDICAL CENTER
Jump to: Hide
Full Job Description
We are looking for a knowledgeable dietitian who is passionate about helping patients achieve their goals and lead healthier lives. Dietitians will develop trusting partnerships with their patients. They will learn about patient health concerns, goals, dietary restrictions, and preferences and work with them to create a healthier nutrition plan. They may also participate in demonstrations or seminars to inform the public about nutrition and promote healthier eating habits.
- Speaking to patients to learn about their health goals and dietary needs, preferences, and restrictions.
- Developing nutrition plans for clients.
- Compiling information and tracking client progress towards their health goals.
- Entering patient information patient database.
- Keeping informed about the latest discoveries in nutrition.
- Speaking to groups to promote healthy eating habits and proper nutrition.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, health, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- State licenses or additional certifications may be required.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, public speaking, and listening skills.
- Willingness to continue training and research to keep current on the latest discoveries and developments in the field.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Compassion and genuine interest in helping others develop better eating habits.
Prefer : DHA license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED7,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.