About Northern Health
As an organisation we have a clear focus on how we service and partner with our community, including our strategy of helping the community stay well when at home. Our reputation of community minded, inclusive and progressive is matched to none.
Northern Health is located in the rapidly growing northern suburbs with projected growth the biggest in the state. With a booming, culturally rich and diverse community, and less than an hour’s drive from the CBD, Melbourne’s North is fast becoming the place to be!
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team at Northern Health. This role provides sound project and administrative support to the Northern Health Executive team. The successful candidate will be accountable for providing secretariat support for meetings, managing calendars and processing of documents for approval. The EA will also act as a liaison with other executives and high-level external stakeholders. Overall, this position will contribute to the smooth running of the Northern Health Corporate Office
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Have
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (i.e. Business Management) and an understanding of the government and/or health sector would be highly regarded
- Administrative/assistant experience at a senior level
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and deliver on competing work demands
- Exceptional customer service
- Proven administration experience, including collect, screen and processing of emails
- Demonstrated experience supporting committees and a detailed understanding of executive meeting management frameworks
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Visio, Outlook, Adobe reader and Diligent board portal (or equivalent)
- Experience and proficiency in enabling technology for virtual meetings, including sharing of presentations.
Why work at the Northern Health?
We offer a range of benefits to support and reward staff both personally and professionally, which includes:
- Health and Wellbeing programs, including our ‘Thrive’ program
- Flexibility in the workplace and extra leave options and support
- An inclusive and culturally safe space
- State of the art facilities and campus partnerships
- A commitment to ongoing professional development through our ‘Learning Labs’
- Access to salary packaging, EAP and our online library
F or a glimpse of life at NH, clickWork with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.