We’re Nouveau Care & we’ve been providing healthcare jobs since 2015. We provide domiciliary care on behalf of local authorities and the NHS as well as private clients & staffing for care homes. As a CQC-regulated care provider, we’ve been rated ‘Good’ since 2017. Our Care Assistants enjoy consistent hours and paid mileage.
We’re looking for Care Assistants to care for our clients with compassion & diligence. Our care jobs are about supporting people in their own homes & other care settings. You’ll help people with daily tasks such as personal care, dressing, meal preparation, and medication.
We’ll give you full training but this is mostly instinctive – it’s about treating people the same as you would your own family members and ensuring their well-being and safety. You’ll be the first person to pick up on illnesses and other issues and we guarantee you’ll make a difference in somebody’s life from day one. You’ll often be one-to-one with our clients so this is a position of trust.
- As a Care Assistant with Nouveau Care, you’ll support people in their own homes & facilities in the community.
- Your key responsibilities as a care assistant include:
- Domiciliary care and support
- Promoting independence
- Personal care support
- Medication support
- Meal preparation
- Home support tasks
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s support
- Stroke recovery support
- Providing palliative care
- Learning disability support
- Mental health support
Skills and Experience
Previous care or healthcare experience is an advantage for our care jobs but not a necessity. People from hospitals, community support, or care home jobs are a good fit but equally, childcare or retail backgrounds often prove beneficial. What we’re looking for are people skills – even if they’re gained from helping a relative.
- Having a driving license and access to a car is essential for our full-time home care roles since you’ll need to travel to different addresses throughout the day.
- Previous healthcare or care experience an advantage
- Retail, childcare, or customer service is a great fit
- No experience necessary
- Driving license and car essential for full-time & advantage for part-time
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care beneficial
- NVQ 2 Health and Social Care beneficial
- Training to Care Certificate standards beneficial
- Tier 2 Sponsorship is available for UK-based & overseas candidates.
- Must be willing to relocate to Norwich UK
Working Hours, Salary & Benefits
As a member of our full-time care assistant team, you’ll work a European shift pattern of 4 days in week one and 3 days in week two. This includes working alternate weekends.
Our home care jobs involve working an average of 11 hours on your days as a split shift between 7 am and 9 pm. It’s a popular option since days off are predictable and life can be planned around work.
You’ll benefit from 5.6 weeks of holiday per year & statutory sick pay.
Your hourly pay will be £10.10 to be paid monthly
Since you’ll be traveling between private addresses in your own vehicle, we’ll compensate you at 45p per mile for your travel costs as a car owner.
Benefits of working as a care assistant with Nouveau Care include:
- Predictable shift pattern and rota
- Guaranteed hours
- Generous mileage rate of 45p
- Opportunities for paid qualifications
- Care certificate training is provided for free
- Progression opportunities
To apply for this job please visit nouveaucare.co.uk.