International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 12,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. International SOS Government Services administers the TRICARE Overseas Program providing high-quality, accessible health care services for U.S. Military service members, family members, retirees, and other eligible beneficiaries overseas.
About The Role
- Are you passionate about nursing and looking for a change?
- Looking to apply your experience in a new environment?
- Is it time to move away from the demands of clinical care?
- Do you speak German and English?
We are looking for a Nurse (Gesundheits- und Krankenpfleger / Krankenschwester) based in Saarbrücken or within proximity, to support our global patient care program, TRICARE. You will be responsible for providing medical case management for patients, visiting them at healthcare provider sites, writing medical reports and providing medical updates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for nurses (Gesundheits- und Krankenpfleger / Krankenschwester) to move away from the demands of a clinical environment to an on-site case manager role using their medical expertise.
- The nurse (Gesundheits- und Krankenpfleger / Krankenschwester) would provide comprehensive in-patient clinical case management in line with clinical and Intl. SOS standards
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with providers, (medical and administrative) internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure excellent delivery of service
- Regularly visit or contact the care providers (civilian and military treatment facility centers) to obtain updates for medical cases
- Liaise with patients to obtain detailed clinical information including past medical history to allow for accurate on-going case management
- Support the medical collection team in obtaining the discharge summary and medical records from the care provider
- Registered General Nurse(Gesundheits- und Krankenpfleger / Krankenschwester) with minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Nursing registration to practice in EU and other countries can be considered
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys change and thrives with a challenge.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong administrative skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Minimum B2 level written and oral English and German
- Occasional national and international travel for conferences and workshops
- Experience of working with new technologies in health care practice
- Hold a valid and unrestricted driver’s license and be prepared to travel to Military Treatment Facility Centres and hospitals within your region.
- Basic salary of EUR 44,160 per annum
- EUR 3,600 car allowance per annum
- EUR 600 home allowance per annum
- 30 days holiday per year
- Structured training
- Study Leave days
- Free vaccinations administered in our Frankfurt Office
- Employee Assistance Program
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Plus more benefits!
At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to flexible working, diversity, and development. We encourage every person to be their personal best by creating an environment of inclusion, equality and support.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.