Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Full Job Description
Nursery: Bright Horizons Crouch End Day Nursery and Preschool
Salary: £24,918 – £25,355 (dependant on qualification/s and experience)
We are looking for a full time, passionate Nursery Assistant to join our Bright Horizons Crouch End , situated in Crouch End, N8 area of London.
The nursery offers exceptional standards of care and education
What we can offer you
Our benefits include, but are not limited to;
- Above industry standard salary, with annual salary reviews
- Discounted childcare of 40% for first child
- Up to 33 days holiday per year, with the option to buy additional days
- Smart Health access, including 24/7 access to Virtual GP appointments, fitness programmes and mental health support
- Huge variety of discounts across high street brands, utilities, and days out
- Financial support through early access to wages, low interest debt consolidation loans and more
- Refer a Friend Bonus, including New York Trip for 2 prize draw entry
- Access to a wide selection of training programmes, supporting your individual career path, with career development opportunities across our network of nurseries
- Employee Appreciation through our quarterly recognition weeks and annual Awards of Excellence gala’s
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working
Why Bright Horizons?
We care for over 25,000 children across the UK, across our portfolio of over 300 nurseries, 98% of which are rated Good or Outstanding by Ofsted. We’ve been voted Great Place to Work for the last 17 consecutive years, as well achieving Great Place for Wellbeing and Great Place for Women.
Since 2005, we have supported the lives of thousands of children through our Bright Horizons Foundation for Children, supporting families and children in crisis – something we could not achieve without our Bright Horizons colleagues ongoing volunteering and fundraising.
What you’ll be doing
- Working as part of a nursey team looking after babies and children up to the age of 5.
- Having daily adventures with our children through interactive play, activities, reading and helping them with their curious minds through the learning curriculum
- Communicating with parents daily on their child’s activities
- Provide a caring and supporting environment where the children feel safe and looked after
- Listening to the children’s needs and responding in the right way
- Creating play and learning opportunities that support the children’s learning
- Support Nursery Nurse colleagues encouraging their development towards key milestones
- Promote and ensure child welfare, protection, health and safety and safeguarding procedures and policies are followed at all times
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience working with children (Nursery Bank Staff, Nursery Assistant, Teaching Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Educator, Nanny, Childminder or similar)
- Passion for making learning fun and engaging for each child
- Ability to build trust and strong working relationships with both colleagues and parents
- Ability to use a variety of techniques to clearly and successfully communicate with both children and adults
- Sound understanding of child protection and the safeguarding of children
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you experience any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.