Nurse Nurse or Specialist Nurse
Nurse Nurse or Specialist Nurse for Intensive Care (M/f/d)
Right in the middle. work. Together with respected experts. We are the largest municipal clinic operator in Germany with over 100 specialist clinics, care facilities and institutes. Shape the healthcare of tomorrow in our vibrant capital.
For the intensive care unit of the clinic for anesthesia, surgical intensive care medicine and pain therapy, ward 11 in the Vivantes Klinikum Spandau, we are looking for you as a
nurse or specialist nurse for intensive care (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date.
The surgical intensive care unit in the Vivantes Klinikum Spandau has 20 beds.
The team of around 60 nursing staff mainly cares for patients in the surgical disciplines and neurological patients after severe brain injuries. We ensure resuscitation and emergency care throughout the hospital. We offer all the latest intensive care treatment therapies. Preventive measures such as delirium management and avoidance of PTSD (intensive care patient diary) have been successfully introduced.
Very good framework conditions are implemented on the ward, such as a shift manager concept, nursing rounds, interprofessional rounds and feedback rounds.
Respiratory therapists are used to support the nursing and medical teams.
The interdisciplinary cooperation of all professional groups with our expertise, plenty of humor, flexibility and a lot of commitment ensures highly professional and safe patient care in the team.
All nursing-related activities of a motivated nursing specialist; because energy and specialist knowledge of the above-mentioned training occupations are equally welcome to us when fulfilling the responsible tasks
- Complete the basic care by dealing empathetically with the person to be cared for
- Documentation in digital patient files
- Working within committed teams
- Get involved in the large colorful Vivantes network – be committed, motivated, critical, active… and identify with our mission statements
- Extension of the digital care documentation We would like to have completed training as a nurse
- Ideally with specialist training in the field of intensive care and anesthesia
- Gladly with experience in handling and caring for intensive care patients
- Social skills and pleasure in dealing with people
- The willingness for responsible and dedicated teamwork
- Initiative and enjoyment of the job
- Economic thinking and acting
- Willingness to work in 3 shifts Look forward to
- A challenging, varied and responsible job with the opportunity to get involved and get involved
- A professionally well-trained team with high performance motivation
- Individual support by experienced nursing staff based on a structured induction concept
- Attractive performance-related remuneration according to TVöD
- A very convenient location with good transport links
- staff parking lot
- Bonus system when recruiting personnel
- Employee purchasing benefits at well-known companies
- Development and career opportunities as an advantage of our large group
- Very good further development and training opportunities in our own in-house training institute
- CNE – a multimedia advanced training concept for healthcare and nursing
- Free in-house childcare for short-term needs
- English Language skills.
- Attractive and varied health and leisure activities
- A company pension scheme (VBL)
- Subsidized pension scheme through salary conversion possible
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.